Qualification for Agencies

Understand and apply the right actions to take to have a better chance of winning work.

What You'll Get From Qualification for Agencies Masterclass

This course is specifically designed for Agencies seeking to get better intelligence and enabling you to close more signed business.

  • Do you know the types of qualification that can help your business?
  • Do you know how to overcome objections in understanding competition?
  • Do you know how to seek the budget in a friendly way?
  • Do you know how to score your prospects so you know if pitching is even viable?

All this and more is defined for you in the Qualification for Agencies Masterclass.

Helping you to grow faster with the right tools and processes.

This course is designed for you to learn at your own pace.

It’s for anybody working in an Agency who wants to better understand how to qualify new business in order to win the clients that are right for you and where to focus your attention on and how to increase your chances of winning.

We are going to share with you 20 years of experience crunched into this self-paced course.

By the end of this course, you will be able to:

  • Understand the importance of Qualification
  • Know the types of Qualification
  • Understand how to overcome objections
  • Have a tool to score your qualification progress
  • Have a process to increase your chances of winning proposals
  • Know to how to amiably close a proposal process

More than anything, by having all of this in place, you'll have the peace of mind for doing all the right things to manage your chances of winning proposals and pitches, using our tried and tested processes and 'done for you' tool.

We give you the videos, slides, and you have the facility to ask us anything about its implementation.

Come in and join us....

As a student, you'll get a few great benefits from being here:

  • Access exclusive content. We've designed Qualification for Agencies Masterclass to inspire, instruct, and engage.
  • Get results. As you dive into the course content and meet the community here in Qualification for Agencies Masterclass, you're on a path of mastery. While it's not necessarily easy, the transformation we'll get together matters.


Let’s get started.


Your Instructor


Spencer Gallagher
Spencer Gallagher

Spencer Gallagher is a non-exec, chairman, consultant and advisor with a successful track record, someone who has actually “been there & done it”. Spencer has suffered all the pain and successes that growing an agency has at every stage from start-up to post exit delivers.

Spencer started life with no privileges; he started my agency from a purple shed in his mum’s back garden after being made redundant, with just one month's salary in the bank and ended up running a £12m global agency.

Spencer learnt 10% of what he knows today having organically scaled an agency, the other 90% has come from helping over 1,000 agencies with their challenges over the past 9 years. Spencer is fortunate to have seen what works & what doesn’t time & time again and shares those insights, the patterns he sees through his daily consultancy work.

Spencer has his own system that has led to an average of 85% of client growth per annum, delivering 10x growth against his fees, directly and indirectly. He and Pete achieve ROI typically of over 30x value for clients.


Course Curriculum


  Overview
Available in days
days after you enroll
  Introduction
Available in days
days after you enroll
  01 Importance of Qualification
Available in days
days after you enroll
  02 Types of Qualification
Available in days
days after you enroll
  03 Overcoming Objections
Available in days
days after you enroll
  04 Cactus QualScore Tool
Available in days
days after you enroll
  05 Playing the Odds
Available in days
days after you enroll
  06 Qualification for Closing
Available in days
days after you enroll
  Resources
Available in days
days after you enroll

Frequently Asked Questions


When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.

Get started now!